Integrated Marine Studies : Geophysical & Metocean Surveys, Topographic Surveys and Fast Time Navigation Simulation
Bintang Subsea have completed multiple large scale, integrated marine studies, involving geophysical & metocean surveys, topographic surveys and fast time navigation simulation, as part of the preliminary design and site selection process for future oil terminals in Indonesia. Collaborating with specialists from the UK, and using the latest survey data processing, ship simulation and 3D visualization software, clients were impressed with the quality and unique range of products, delivered both on-time and within budget
Bintang Subsea continue to invest in the latest technology and systems to streamline our project workflow, providing faster delivery of results, and significant cost savings for our clients. Bintang Subsea recently completed a number of large scale multibeam sonar surveys. Through adoption of the latest multibeam sonar processing software, data was processed offshore in near real time, allowing impressive 3D visualizations to be delivered to the client within hours of completing each survey.
Bintang Subsea specialize in providing in-house consultancy services and the supply of consultants and client representatives to the offshore oil and gas sector, for a wide range of offshore projects including Hydrographic Survey, Offshore Positioning, 2D and 3D Seismic Surveys, Subsea Inspection, ROV & Diving operations, Construction, Commissioning and Decommissioning projects.
Bintang Subsea provides specialist consultancy and technical advisory services to clients within Indonesia and the South East Asia region. Our highly experienced personnel fulfill critical roles onshore and offshore onboard client‘s or contractor’s project sites and vessels.
- Preparation and review of project specifications, schedules, budgets, and operating procedures
- Preparation of detailed project risk assessments
- QA/QC of survey data, charting, reporting, and other project deliverables
- Monitoring and assessing contractor operational and HSE performance
- Post project review of project deliverables
- Post project debriefing and recommendations for improvement
Since developing and offering a wide variety of specialist consultancy, technical personnel and services to the offshore industry, Bintang Subsea have supported a large number of clients, fulfilling various specialist roles and covering a broad spectrum of projects. These services include:
- IRM / DIVING /ROV CLIENT REPRESENTATIVES
- OFFSHORE CONSTRUCTION / INSTALLATION QA/QC
- HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEY CONSULTANCY AND QC
- GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY CONSULTANCY AND QC SERVICES
- VESSEL INSPECTIONS AND SUITABILITY SURVEYS
- DATA PROCESSING QA/QC
- SEISMIC QC SERVICES
- IRM PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- IMCA R006 ROV AUDIT SERVICES
- OFFSHORE ACCIDENT / INCIDENT CONSULTANCY
- PRE-DREDGING ANALYSIS STUDIES
- EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES