Position Summary :
A Content Creator works in areas of branding and marketing to create various materials and trinkets, such as company profile, marketing material & trinkets, calendar, presentation, etc. produce and maintaining media social that provide information about a Company’s services.
Included on Content Creator’s job description is maintaining, updating and maximizing Company’s website to create an overall positive user experience and updating Company’s presence for broader market.
- Strong proficiency in graphic design and multimedia.
- Have knowledge of web design software, such as WordPress, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premier, SEO. Must also understand web development languages.
- Possess excellent content writing, editing and layout designing skills, as well as understand the special considerations for writing for the web and the wide variety of devices that can access the Internet.
- Understanding technical requirements, updating sites, backing up information and troubleshooting or fixing problems to maintain an up to date website.
- Demonstrated professional photography and video editing skills, and an existing portfolio of showing previous work produced
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized and detail oriented, able to coordinate sourcing material from throughout the group.
- Has degree in web design, graphic design, or interactive media, or strong portfolio and previous experiences.
- Excellence communication skill both speaking and written English.
- A self-starting attitude, able to work independently.
- Have a few Portfolio to be review is a must.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org maximum 15 January 2019.
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
please send your portfolio along with complete resume